Advertisements
Nov 2017

Question-How to get a duplicate copy of CA registration letter ?

Download our Powerful Android App: Click Here to Download

This question arisen by Shubham Das

hei hi … cn u plz lemme know as how can i get a duplicate copy of my ipcc registration letter issued as I am not able to find out the original one ?? please help … urgent … and is the same required while joining articleship ??”

Answer 1.

apply for  duplicate registration letter.

contact your nearest  ICAI Chapter & ask them abt proper procedure for applying duplicate reg letter.
You may get your duplicate registration letter by writing to the ICAI detailing your registration number

Contact numbers are :
011-30210610
Toll free No: 18002002500

You can be in touch with us and receive latest updates related to CA Students only (No bullshit)
»1. Download Our Android Application : Click here
»2. Subscribe Our Website for daily Email Updates : Click here
»3. Join us on our whatsapp broadcast : Click here
»4. Subscribe to Rss Feed : Click here

Recent Posts

• An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

Advertisements

14 Comments on Question-How to get a duplicate copy of CA registration letter ?

1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I to find this matter to be really something that I feel I
    would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me.
    I am taking a look forward on your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get the hang
    of it!

2. Sir me registered with sro0497436 was unable to find original copy of registration letter. I request you to send a duplicate copy of that .pls send to me as soon as possible

3. MANUKONDA GOPALRAO // April 17, 2015 at 8:07 PM //

Sir me registered with sro0497436was unable to find out the original copy of registration letter.i request you to send a duplicate copy of registration letter.

4. Sir, I haven’t recd my registration letter… When will i???

5. sharad kumar // April 28, 2014 at 2:17 AM //

I am registered for ipcc feb 2013 bt I hvn’t received registration latter. plez send me registration latter.

6. Nilesh d sutariya // July 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM //

I yet not recivd my IPCC registration letter so i request you to send on my email my email address: nileshsutariya223@gmail.com my registration number : WRO 0464747

7. shashikant // July 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM //

sir my name is shashikant and i have not yet received my ipcc confirmation letter . i have received my books so plz let me know whether iam eligible for november 2013 attempt. my SRO no is 042 3268 plz send further details to my email.sri.kavya6@gmail.com

8. Bhushan thete // July 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM //

I have not yet receivad ipcc registration latter please send mi my letter or duplicate copy on email bhushanraj76@gmail.com and by post at post Girnare tal dist Nashik maharashtra 422203, reg no. WRO0433623

9. poonam_13385@yahoo.co.in // June 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM //

I am Poonam L. Samtani from Bhavnagar my Registration No. WRO0484042, I am request you please send to my registration letter to above address my email id poonam_13385@yahoo.co.in

10. akshay harikrishna puthawala // March 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM //

I have not yet received my ipcc ragistration latter.my ragistration no is wro0426997

11. akshay harikrishna puthawala // March 25, 2013 at 12:03 PM //

I have not yet received my ipcc ragistration latter

12. poonam_13385@yahoo.co.in // February 19, 2013 at 12:34 PM //

i am POONAM SAMTANI having a registration no: WR01484042 i can not received my ipcc regristration , i am requesting u pl send my mail address or
    poonam_13385@yahoo.co.in

13. hello can u plz let me know about obtaining the duplicate ipcc reg. Letter because i need it for orientation programming and i’m unable to find the original one.plz rply

14. i am lakshman having a registration no: SRO0363796 i can not received my ipcc regristration , i am requesting u pl send my mail address or
    NAGA SAI MESS
    D.NO: 39-3-36
    DR.Y. V. RAO HOSPITLE ROAD
    LABBIPET,
    VIJAYAWADA-10

1 Trackback / Pingback

1. ICAI- Download Latest Practice Manuals, Suggested answers , Revision test papers and lots more. « CA Rocks !!! TBF

Comments are closed.