Download our Powerful Android App: Click Here to Download
1. Study Material (Edition January 2016) containing legislative amendments issued upto 31st October, 2015.
2. Practice Manual (January 2017 edition), wherein the questions & answers have been modified/ adapted on the basis of the amendments uptill 31st Of October 2016. However with respect to further amendments (For the period of 1st November 2016 to 30th April, 2017) answers have to be adapted as per the amendments.
Download Relevant material: http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=10152
3. Supplementary Study Paper (Part I) on Corporate and Allied Laws (January 2017 edition) contains amendments from 1st of November 2015 to 31st October 2016. Sections in the Supplementary have been incorporated in the same order and under same heading as given in the Study Material so as to enable the students to identify the additions/deletions/modifications in the Study Material. Reference of page numbers given in the supplementary will aid the students to trace the relevant sections in the study material.
4. Reading material on “Overview of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016”. Material is available on website.
5. Supplementary Study Paper (Part II) on Corporate and Allied Laws (August 2017 edition) contains amendments from 1st November 2016 to 30th April, 2017 containing the company law part. This reading material contains the notified sections related to Chapter XV: Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations, Chapter XVIII: Removal of names of companies from the register of companies, Chapter XX: Winding up, and Chapter XXI-Part II: Winding up of unregistered companies of the Companies Act, 2013. These chapters contained in the study material of the Final Course paper 4 : Corporate and Allied Laws (January 2016 edition) shall stand not-applicable. In place these chapters contained in this publication may be read for the examination. Material is available on website
6. RTP of November 2017 examination containing gist of all the significant legislative amendments from 1st of November 2016 to 30th April , 2017 along with the suggested questions and answers for understanding and practice.