Download our Powerful Android App: Click Here to Download
|Eligibility||Those who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.|
|Mode||Paper pencil mode.|
|Frequency||Tests will be announced periodically as per requirements.Tests scheduled in January, February and March 2018 have been announced. (See Announcement: Click Here)|
|Timings||10.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Nature||Objective type-MCQ based|
|Number of questions||100 questions of 1mark each|
|Question Paper||Candidates will not be permitted to take the question paper home. They will be required to hand over the OMR answer sheet and the question paper to the invigilator before leaving the
|Passing requirements||A candidate shall be declared to have passed the test if he secures a minimum of 40% marks|
|Grades||Those who pass will be given grades as follows:
85% and above=A+
70% to 84%=A
55% to 69%=B+
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Fee||Candidate is not required to pay any test fee when he applies for the first time, since the course fee includes the same. However, if the candidate is applying for the second time or thereafter, he will be required to pay Rs 500/- towards test fee.
No refund will be permitted.
Candidates with permanent disabilities and holding a permanent concession card will be exempt from paying the fees.
|Concessions to candidates
|Candidates with disabilities will be extended concessions as follows:
Less than 50% disability- extra time of half an hour
50% or more of disability-extra time of one hour
Assistance of writer will be provided if required.
|Statement of marks and pass certificate||Results(including the Grade obtained) will be hosted on the website. No separate statement of marks or pass certificate will be issued.|
|Other features||Statement of marks in respect of the Final exam will contain a footnote stating that the candidate had passed the Advanced ICITSS in ….. Grade|
Other procedural details:
- Candidates will be required to submit their applications online only at http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org. No physical applications will be entertained. There is no provision for submission of application with late fee. Admit cards will be hosted at the above mentioned website. Once a centre is opted, no change of centre will be permitted.
- No reading time will be allowed before commencement of the test.
- A candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall upto15 minutes from the commencement of the test
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the conclusion of the exam.
- Results of the test will be hosted on the above-mentioned website.
- No merit list will be declared.
- Verification of marks or supply of certified copy of answer sheet shall not apply.
Candidates are advised to refer to the Guidance Notes hosted on http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org for more information.
For further clarifications, candidates may write to us at email@example.com
Info: The above information is gathered form ICAI website.