Advertisements
Nov 2017

CA Students Articleship Details Online

Download our Powerful Android App: Click Here to Download

CA Students Articleship Details. Check CA Articleship Status Online – ICAI Articleship Status. Check CA Articleship by using 3 New Methods. In this article we provide 2 New Links for Check CA Articleship Status online. Principle’s are also check no of students registered under him.

Check CA Student articleship details

Hi CA Friends or CA Students today we can provide very interesting thing for you. Now you can check your Articleship/Membership details online with ICAI. ICAI Provide very useful facility for CA Students. Students are check their Articleship Details like Registration Date, Member details etc. We can provide 100% working link for check CA Articleship status online. now you can scroll down below and check your articleship details

Note : – Sometimes ICAI Server is busy and this link is not working so if this link is not working you can check after some time or send me your details via below comment box we will send your articleship details on you mail address.

Check CA Articleship Status Online with ICAI

There are three ways for check CA Articleship Status. We can provide both methods for Checking CA Articleship Status.

CA Students Articleship Details Method I

Click on the below link. at the end of the link there is a number 123456. please replace the number with your Principal Membership Nomber. After clicking you will see all the students registered as article currently. click on the desired student and get details

Dont foget to Replace 123456 with CA’s member ship number … !

CA Students Articleship Details Method II

to know your DOB Registered with ICAI : Click here

After Visit on Above page you may find drop down box, Please select Following types of letters

• Article: Registration as articled assistant and for CA Final Course New Scheme
  • Article: Registration as articled assistant for Group 1 passed

Now Enter You Date of Birth or DOB And Also Enter Security Code and Click on Submit Button

Now Your articleship Registration letter is Appeared in your screen, you may find your articleship registration date in this letter, please take print out of this letter or save in your local computer for future reference.

CA Students Articleship Details Method III

By using this method Principle can also check how many Articles are Registered With them.

Step 1 – Visit on Following link http://112.133.194.253/reprintletter/membercard.aspx

Step 2 –  Now Please Enter your Principal Membership No and Date of Birth (DOB)

Step 3 – Now Enter Security Code and Click on Submit Button

Step 4 – Now you can see your principle member card and at below of this page you may find list of Article/Audit Training (List of students undergoing Training).

You may Also Like : ICAI-Print Confirmation Letter for CPT/IPCC/Final/Articleship Registration/Completion/Termination

Recent Posts

• An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

Advertisements

102 Comments on CA Students Articleship Details Online

1. Sir,
    I didn’t get any article registration letter till
    now. My registration number is NRO0309676 and my email id is laveenaraheja1993@gmail.com When i m trying its showing as no records found. Please mail me if u got my information.

2. I don’t received my id card under articleship registration. How can i check about that.??

3. ankur agarwal // August 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM // Reply

I want to see my answer sheet.
    how I can apply?

4. Umavenkateswarrao // August 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM // Reply

hello boss !! i couldn’t able to open the link as mentioned above some error is coming .

5. praveen pai // July 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM // Reply

sir i have registered for direct entry scheme of ipcc on 30th sept 2012, and got register for articleship on 26th sept 2012, but recently i got a latter stating that my articleship will begin only after the completion of my itt.. But as per institute they have given relaxation upto march 2013 to the students registered within 30th sept 2012.. So plz do reply to this problem or else my may 2013 exam results will not be declared and my 6 month of articleship will be lost

6. Sumiti gupta // May 31, 2013 at 2:34 PM // Reply

Sir I didn’t get any article registration letter till now.My registration number is NRO0219913 nd my email id is gupta_sumiti@yahoo.com When i m trying its showing as no records found Plzzz mail me if u got my information.

7. Trupti Naik // May 19, 2013 at 7:56 AM // Reply

Si… I have registered fr articleship on 23/3/2013 n til date i didn’t get confirmation letter n now i wann take transfer.. So sir plz help me regarding issue n also tell me is it necessary to get confirmation letter fr transfer process Waiting fr ur reply…

8. JAYASURYA // May 15, 2013 at 3:03 PM // Reply

I SENT MY FORM 112. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PERMISSION LETTER. NOW I TOOK TERMINATION FROM THE FIRST AUDITOR AND WANTS TO JOIN IN NEW FIRM. HEN WHAT SHALL I DO ABOUT MY FORM 112 IN NEW ARTICLESHIP REGISTRATION???

9. PLPagaria // May 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM // Reply

ICAI is well reputed institute in india… Student are unable to take any proper guide lines on line or through phone.. it is very bad for institute….

10. Sir I didn’t got confirmation of re-registration of my articleship my registration no. is CRO0315523

11. sir I have discontinued by CA articleship in the year 2001 after doing it for 2 years and 8 months, now I want to apply for ipcc exam in nov 2013, what to do please help.

12. Priya Singh // April 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM // Reply

Sir,

I want to take transfer of articleship from my current firm as my parents are shifting to any other place. Will you pls let me knw wt all the contents wil ICAI be needing in regard to this in a letter addressed to HOD

Pls reply ASAP.

Thanks,

13. rahul kumar // March 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM // Reply

SIR I SENT FORM 108 , LATE FEES RS 1000/- CONDONATION AND REGARDING PROOF MY CA GAVE ME CERTIFICATE ON HIS LETTERHEAD I SUBMITTED TO ICAI.BUT MY CASE IS PENDING.
    KINDLY SOLVE THE ISSUE.
    RAHUL KUMAR
    REG NO NRO0109332
    ARTICLESHIP COMPLETED 20-10-2004 AND SENT IN NOV 2011.

14. Noorjahan MT // March 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM // Reply

sir i submit my articleship registration form on 14-09-2012…my status is nt shwn here…cn u pls snd me details of my articleship. my reg. no. is sro0432292no letter is come from icai rgrdng articleship..pls rply sir

15. sir i have sent my article ship registration form on 25.2.2011. but i didn’t get my registration letter. please help

16. Shalaka Jain // February 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM // Reply

Sir, I have send my articleship registration form in the month of September w.e.f. 16.08.2012. As soon as i send the articleship registration form i received a query letter stating that i have to at first register for CA Final in order to register for articleship. I have send my final registration form and also got my CA Final Books and acknowledgement letter. But till date my articleship status is not updated online. I called up at ICAI, Kolkata but they simply said i have not been registered till now. So what should i do next in order to get registered? My registration no. is ERO0173646. Please inform me at the earliest. My e-mail id is: jainshalaka24@gmail.com.

17. chinthala shravan // January 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM // Reply

I taken termination before obtaining the registration letter. what to do to accept my termination & re registration.

18. Sir,
    i have already completed my articleship but i didn’t got the articleship completion certificate.Although my c.a. got it. what i have to do so to obtain my certificate.my registration no. is CRO0239545. Pls. reply.

19. Mani Ranjitham // November 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM // Reply

Sir i have registered my articleship on 25.10.2012 from 28.09.2012 . Yet i didn’t received any registeration letter and the status was also not updated via online. Now i want to get transfer from current firm. I don’t know what to do sir because of this trouble. Please give me the solution. The firm where i would like to join they gave me a week of time only. Very urgent.

• i am having the same problem…is ur problem solved??? if yes then pls tell me how did you get the registration letter???

• guys plzz go to vishwas nagar (if feasible for u guyz), coz me tooo facd dis thing…..
        n to confirm(many a times they don update status online….but as per me d links givn here are from the db only……so plzz call and ask them and clarify as soon as possilble……n if needed just go there n directly meet the responsible person in the article section………ol d vry best….plzz get it done as soon as posssilble,…

20. Dnyaneshwar kolase // November 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM // Reply

I am Dnyaneshwar i register for direct entry to IPCC on 28th sep2012 but aj tak resgesrationa letter nahi mila and maine article joint ki 31 oct 12 ko form no 109 fill karke ICAI ko send kiya aj 23 nov hai but abhi tak maine dusre CA joint nahi kiya kya koi problem hogi solution dijiye

21. dear sir i am sending my article ship registration form on 26/9/2012 but till that date i am not receiving my registration letter or it is not showing any status on link my registration no is CRO0311010 if you got any information please reply at ashok99gudha@gmail.com or tell me what i do to resolve this problem

22. I HAD REGISTER FOR CA FINAL ON 19 OCT. 2012 BUT YET NOW I DIDNT GET REGISTRATION LETTER..PLS REPLY ON EMAIL ID gunjanbhatia2010@gmail.com .my REGISTRATION NO. IS NRO0290979……..

23. deepak singh // October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM // Reply

dear sir i am sending my article ship registration form on 23/9/2012 but till that date i am not receiving my registration letter or it is not showing any status on link my registration no is NRO0258041 if you got any information please reply at singh.deepak4346@gmail.com or tell me what i do to resolve this problem

24. deepak singh // October 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM // Reply

dear sir i am sending my articleship registration form on 22th september2012 to kanpur but i am not receiving my registration letter it does not show any status on link to check status

25. sir i want to know the due of my final examination of ca.
    my reg. no. is NRO0221891
    MAIL ID. krishnakr88@gmail.com
    contact no. 09971898946
    plz reply soon sir.

26. sir,
    my SRN is FRO0003293. l have joined firm on 8th august 2012, i hadnt get my registration letter yet and my online articleship status not found. sir plz help me…amir.kh08@gmail.com

27. RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY // August 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM // Reply

I Have sent application to get final re-validation with required dd amt of rs500/- as well as to update with new permanent address in my registration number CRO0097289at Ca institute kanpur.. sir how we can get confirm to updation my request.. further how we can check online these personal details.. i am such old student passed intermediate CA exam in year 2005.
    so please guide us for this matter as i have to appears in final ca nov2012 exam..

R K pandey

28. Manabesh Misra // August 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM // Reply

Sir i want to take termination from my articleship. But I didnt get my regn letter. I also contacted to the institute regarding this as per ur suggestion. But i didnt get satisfactory reply. So, Can i change my firm with out getting my regn letter. I cant stay in current firm any more. Plz help me…

Thank you for ur co-operation..

29. Sir
    I have taken termination as on 4th august and am yet to join another firm as on 21-08-12. I will be giving my Group II exam in Nov’12. I am aware of a fact that once our articleship starts our exam forms should be signed only by our principal. Now since I have taken termination whose sign is required?

30. Manabesh Misra // August 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM // Reply

Dear Sir I joined in a firm since march and applied for articleship regn. I am from ODISHA. But till now i didnt get regn letter. My regn no is ERO0152003. Plz say my status and what will i do? My email id is manabesh.2020@gmail.com

31. SIR I DIDNT GE ANY ARTICLE REGISTRATION LETTER TILL NOW MY REGISTRATIO NO IS CRO0353305 AND MY EMAIL ID IS HONEYPAUL2@GMAIL.COM WHEN I’M TRYING ITS SHOWING AS NO RECORDS FOUND PLZZ MAIL ME IF U GOT MY INFORMATION

32. yogesh sharma // July 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM // Reply

sir is there any provision that any one can give their attempt if article is start in month of navember 2010 for ca pe2 passed student

33. sunilkumarreddy // July 16, 2012 at 6:11 PM // Reply

i completed my ipcc both grps in nov 2011 and registered for my articles in march 2012 …letter not came yet…i am not register for ca final is this is a problem

34. sir i joined for articles on march-19 on the same day i send article registration form to icai but till now i not received any letter & even not found article status on online also………..plzhelp me ,my mail id is ravichalicham@gmail.com & mobile num is

35. bimal kharel // June 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM // Reply

SIR I HAVE REGISTERED MY ARTICLESHIP UNDER SOUTHERN REGIONAL OFFICE TWO MONTHS BEFORE I DIDNT GET ANY ARTICLE REGISTRATION LETTER TILL NOW MY REGISTRATION NO IS NRO 0274950 AND MY EMAIL ID IS bimal.kharel@yahoo.com WHEN I’M TRYING ITS SHOWING AS NO RECORDS FOUND PLZZ MAIL ME IF U GOT MY INFORMATION

36. Hi i completed my articleship in sept 11 and filed form 108 in Nov 2011. However til date neither have i received any confirmation from ICAI nor is this being reflected in the link. My reg no is SRO0193644. the link is displaying my first principal only. From Oct 08 til Sep 11 i have been with another principal whose details are not reflecting in this link. I am selected for employment in a company but due to lack of confirmation i m facing problem convincing my prospective employer that i have completed articleship as stipulated by ICAI.
    Plz help its been 7 months by now.

37. please tell how to check articalship status

38. Why are queries answered with a database error?

39. its been 3 months since i tranferred my articleship i still havent gotten my transfership details updated in the web please help sir!! my reg no is SRO0257822

40. ashok kumar swarnkar // May 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM // Reply

Dear sir,
    My registration no CRO0228160, it is not showing any details pls help

• Either you are registered as article not more than 3 months or your articleship complete.

m i right ??

the reason is that ICAI take almost 3 months time for updation student detail on their website. and after completion of articleship, they remove the name of the said students as an article trainee.

41. jyoti agrawal // April 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM // Reply

thanks so much sir…………………….

42. jyoti agrawal // April 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM // Reply

sir i submit my articleship registration form on 03-03-2012…my status is nt shwn here…cn u pls snd me details of my articleship. my reg. no. is 0333809no letter is come from icai rgrdng articleship..pls rply sir

• as i said many times to many students, students can only be able to view details 3 months after the submitting of articleship letter to ICAI. the reason is that ICAI take almost 3 months time for updation student detail on their website.

wait till may 2012 end.

43. amish manuja // April 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM // Reply

sir my rgstration number is NRO0250786 n ca membership number is 013787

44. amish manuja // April 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM // Reply

sir pls rply for my comment????amishmanuja4@gmail.com

45. rajendra joshi // April 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM // Reply

sir,
    i submited articleship reg.form along with final reg.form with a draft of 12000 rupees here at delhi though my ca belongs to kanpur icai on 22-02-2012.i have not received reg. letter for final or articleship. when i inquired here at the delhi icai bishwas nagar they say that they have already forwarded my file to the kanpur icai on 6-03-2012. i reside and do my articleship here in delhi. till when can i expect to receive the letters.please help me.my registration number is FRO0001190.i need to get transfer from my current firm.my email is rajendra2011joshi@gmail.com.

46. amish manuja // April 11, 2012 at 8:02 PM // Reply

sir i submit my articleship registration form on 15-03-2012…my status is nt shwn here…cn u pls snd me details of my articleship..n sir with final rgstration form wat documents will b attached??????no letter is come from icai rgrdng articleship..pls rply sir

47. divya ahuja // April 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM // Reply

sir please tell me my articleship training status my nro0252738

48. vipin kumar // March 23, 2012 at 9:51 AM // Reply

SIR I DIDNT GE ANY ARTICLE REGISTRATION LETTER TILL NOW MY REGISTRATIO NO IS SRO0303352 AND MU EMAIL ID IS vipkr92@GMAIL.COM WHEN I’M TRYING ITS SHOWING AS NO RECORDS FOUND PLZZ MAIL ME IF U GOT MY INFORMATION

49. how can i know that till now the no. of days i have served to the firm…and what details relating to my attendance has been sent by my principal to the institute?

50. well good for students

51. i get it …but icai does not updated my transfer with another chartered accountant…

52. SIR I DIDNT GE ANY ARTICLE REGISTRATION LETTER TILL NOW MY REGISTRATIO NO IS SRO0303352 AND MU EMAIL ID IS STSURYATEJA22@GMAIL.COM WHEN I’M TRYING ITS SHOWING AS NO RECORDS FOUND PLZZ MAIL ME IF U GOT MY INFORMATION

53. Thanking you sir,for your valuble suggetions.sir,please sent information about articalship at chennai.This is my email id (dharani3022@gmail.com).once again thaking you sir

54. Hanumanth reddy // January 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM // Reply

Can any1 tell me d list of d students wrote ca-ipcc exam in nov-11 in bellary center?

55. Hello!

when i searched my articleship status, it is showing no records returned.

how many days more i can expect letter from institute?

Is it necessary to attach articleship completion letter along with my ca final application form.

Please help me in this……………………

56. Ajith Kumar. S // January 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM // Reply

Really Good!!!

57. I Want to know about whether i have get permission for external other course or not. and i have already submitted all necessary documents with form no. 112. but yet i have not got any affirmative answer from institute. so how can i get these infomation?????

58. Thanks a lot 4 help

59. thanks buddy

60. Is the link change now?

61. Is there any link which tells registration number of a student by entering their name ?????

• If you have a Membership Number of a CA, where the student registered as article trainee. Then you can find the Registration number of a CA Student.

Go to the Members link and enter Membership Number, you can find all article trainee (past and present) with their registration number .

62. THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION

63. JAGADISH CHOUDHARY // December 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM // Reply

Sir,
    I request you that my articlship registration letter and identity card summited as on 15th sep. 2011. and my reg. no cro0328352

64. JAGADISH CHOUDHARY // December 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM // Reply

I can’t inderstand that which links of under below that All details of Members and Articles If u want to see any CA’ s status that how many article he has in present OR your own Article-ship details : then go to links below Students: (OPEN THE LINK AND REPLACE LAST DIGITS BY YOUR REG. NO.) Members : (OPEN THE LINK AND REPLACE LAST DIGITS BY YOUR […]

65. JAGADISH CHOUDHARY // December 31, 2011 at 12:16 PM // Reply

Hi,
    I have not received articleship registration letter and identity card from the instute. So , I request you that how follow futher process

66. but where to enter registration no. as there is no place for it in the above link provided.

67. Hi,

My completion details have not been updated while verifying through my regn no. whereas i could see the updated entries while checking through my employers mrn no. I even got my completion letter from icai and reply from e sahayatha that my completion entries have been updated. I am not sure as to y it isnt appearing here.

68. Hi,
    Just want to know whether J.B.Gupta Book ( with DVDS) on SFM IS SUFFICIENT to crack the exam ?? In no , then kindly advice.
    Secondly which one is best book for Auditing , Padukas or Surbhi Bansal ???

69. JAGADEESWAR REDDY . R // December 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM // Reply

HOE TO CHECK THE STATUS OF AN ARTICLEE TRAINEE.

70. hey thanks for sharing this info 🙂

4 Trackbacks / Pingbacks

1. PCC/IPCC-Our Guru CA Surbhi Bansal mam Notes « CA Rocks !!! TBF
  2. Search almost all details of CA Firms registered with ICAI in India as on date « CA Rocks !!! TBF
  3. Leave in examination days is not a holiday, treated as period actually served under articles « CA Rocks !!! TBF
  4. ICAI-Print Confirmation Letter for CPT/IPCC/Final/Articleship Registration/Completion/Termination | CA Rocks !!! The Bright Future